News and notes from around the interweb:
- 8 tips for making the most of your airline miles (Good Barbara Peterson piece in WSJ)
- Surprising foods you can and can’t take through airport security
- What goes into launching a new route.
Ever wondered how an airline starts up a new international route? 🌏✈️
Well, ahead of our new direct Perth to Rome flights, we want to show you how it's done! pic.twitter.com/43ySQOFkDj
— Qantas (@Qantas) June 23, 2022
- It appears Capital One Venture X cardmembers can register their credit card to use in lieu of a Priority Pass card for lounge entry. Hopefully this rolls out to other cards that offer Priority Pass as well – one fewer card to carry. And better for the issuer to capture value from the benefit. I often forget which card’s Priority Pass I’m even using!
- Cash back fraud at grocery store self-checkout but there are cameras…
- First class isn’t just for people.
make sure the bb is buckled up first @AmericanAir pic.twitter.com/vNa1lsPrNg
— Blu DeTiger (@bludetiger) June 25, 2022