News and notes from around the interweb:
- The new United Airlines domestic interior is now in its first MAX ( aircraft.
The first @united Boeing 737 MAX 9 with the new signature cabin, which includes IFE at all seats equipped with Bluetooth and larger overhead bins is in service! #N37532 pic.twitter.com/rso48FXG6d
— Dillon – ディロン (@klasdillon) July 4, 2022
- How long will the delay be? You’ll get to your destination when turkeys fly!
Update she can go to Hartford with the Turkey Jt that’s all
— Elle Duncan (@elleduncanESPN) July 4, 2022
- Looks pretty comfortable, actually.
Tqm perrito que venía en el vuelo a Monterrey 💖 pic.twitter.com/6pNkIvrqzz
— Jimena Gallardo🪐 (@jimenamusica) July 1, 2022
- If you’re flying economy, eat before you board and pack snacks.
London To Miami – @AmericanAir. Thoughts?!? pic.twitter.com/plePKOx5Jv
— Pit Rat (@F1_MIA) July 3, 2022
- Caption this.
— Matt Brower (@browbeat22) July 3, 2022
- Photos of a Qantas A380 being scrapped