News and notes from around the interweb:
- Say you hate your job without saying you hate your job.
Do you think your baggage handlers need a refresher course in luggage handling @AmericanAir ???? #damageintransit pic.twitter.com/qYDjMmxlgx
— melroy fernandes (@mel_fernandes1) July 6, 2022
- Emirates begins catering more caviar in first class, officially allows double portions, seconds and thirds.
- United is running uniform compliance checks and the flight attendants union isn’t happy.
- US airlines: wait, we can serve our coach passengers crickets? (No wonder there’s a market for passengers to sell food to each other inflight.)
The insect in your airline meal is not a mistake.
JAL’s ZIPAIR Tokyo is introducing a seafood pasta and chilli burger containing cricket protein powder.
You can buy onboard for $11.
Crickets are dense in protein, efficient for consumption, and raised eating food waste. pic.twitter.com/jY86ZquKwj
— Will Horton (@winglets747) July 4, 2022
- Delta Hulk now provide you customer service.
“I am sorry but this of things not come with Delta tickets,” is now my go-to response for anything I don't want to do. https://t.co/MtC7kRpYtP
— Ian Petchenik (@petchmo) July 5, 2022
- Marriott confirms latest data breach a social engineering attack on the BWI Airport Marriott
- [I]f you’re trying to stop as much [monkeypox] spread as possible, you could do worse than to give the vaccine out in the Delta Sky Club.”