News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airline data shows that the effects of elite status programs on customer buying behavior are greatest as the customer approaches a status level and when an employer is paying for the ticket. (HT: Hoyaheal)
- Tooth Fairy Gets Note from Airline Pilot After South Carolina Girl Loses Tooth on Plane
- Honestly doesn’t look bad for a coach meal, but my expectations are admittedly low.
#Nigerians are literally a major #financial stakeholder when it comes to #vacation #HOLIDAY
We pay so much for poor services we receive by United airlines @AviationGin @united must treat Nigerians right. Improve on the quality of meal 🥘 that you serve . I rejected the meal pic.twitter.com/buRwHS8up0
— Akeem (@akeem_amao) July 7, 2022
- Bulk Dispensers For Bathroom Amenities Can Be Disgusting We rate this claim as true.
- New Qatar Airways elite lounges in Doha
- New paint job for Donald Trump’s Boeing 757 (HT: JonNYC)