News and notes from around the interweb:
- This – and that the hotel room the airline provides you probably isn’t one you’d want to stay in anyway. Far better to pay for your ticket using a credit card that offers robust trip delay coverage.
Currently in CLT@AmericanAir delayed our flight 2 hrs, then boarded us at our new time just to sit on the tarmac for 45 min, and then canceled it
Why even bother standing in line for a hotel tonight when it’s gonna be morning by the time we get up to Customer Service pic.twitter.com/4HLBHdrwF8
— Noah Haneman (@newsienoah356) July 8, 2022
- Again, don’t rely on the airline for your hotel room when a flight gets cancelled.
View this post on Instagram
- Having fun flying.
SouthwestWhen @SouthwestAir makes your bride-to-be friend a super-special tiara on the flight to her bachelorette party! 💛👑 LGB-AUS pic.twitter.com/X6gPN6RNW3
— Suzanne Lee (@suzannenlee) July 7, 2022
- Connect Airlines finally gets its operating certificate
- Hotel room fridges that aren’t safe for storing food
- Seatmates to soulmates: How one couple’s Alaska flight led to a proposal and swirl through the world