News and notes from around the interweb:
- “American Airlines 787s ZD019 line 1061 and ZD017 line 1045 are scheduled for delivery flights on July 30 and August 1, respectively.” let’s hope this is finally permitted… sometime soon.
..new 787 delivery would be August 13th. But, of course, not the **slightest** assurance of same. First stop would be Victorville for the entry into service work package. But, again, until we see one/them heading there.. still remains to be seen.
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) July 16, 2022
- My Loyalty Points balance pales in comparison. Still, since choice awards stop after 750,000, going for one million seems questionable – the activity could be better rewarded in another program.
@AmericanAir first one to 1M wins? pic.twitter.com/Ve5qlVuZWe
— Seth Dobrin,PhD (@SDobrin) July 16, 2022
- At 750,000 and Concierge Key, already pretty much guaranteed to avoid this seat in back.
LMFAOOO they got @AmericanAir on a budget too😭😭💀 pic.twitter.com/H1gvopn6yU
— sofi 🙂 (@sofigar_) July 16, 2022
- United Airlines goes after the leadership of its flight attendants union for lying to members
- Lolz. Delta wants 45,000 miles to upgrade the 224 mile Seattle – Spokane Embraer E-175 regional jet flight.
- In the airport we can all focus on the delays that unite us – rather than the ideas that divide us.