News and notes from around the interweb:
- What was learned from the Hyatt Regency collapse in Kansas City
- If Apple entered the hotel business.
- This would work on Southwest.
View this post on Instagram
- Air Force general apologizes after 3 pets die in flight during military family moves (HT: Paul H)
This matters to me. Improving pet travel is a team effort. pic.twitter.com/mMDfheWBKC
— Gen. Mike Minihan (@amccommander) July 15, 2022
- New ThinKom antenna will allow regional jets to offer high speed inflight internet
- In Omaha? Who’d have guessed?
Tracy Morgan at Omaha airport singing With Or Without You to gate A5 pic.twitter.com/ugi6C5FU4E
— ⭐️ with a Y ⭐️ ☮️ (@wyntermitchell) July 16, 2022
- London Luton airport suspended flights when runway melted in high temperatures