News and notes from around the interweb:
- Severed snake head found in food on flight to Europe
- Frankfurt airport is asking people to stop checking black luggage since they have so many lost bags and most of them are black.
- Pay the pet in cabin fee or follow the emotional support animal guidelines of the airline.
It is inhumane to put my 4 lbs dog into cargo although i have an official letter from my psychiatrist that i have to fly with him due to my anxiety issue @AmericanAir pic.twitter.com/sCfvbSEfcC
— Ash (@Ashland4053) July 22, 2022
- This is Southwest gate agent Scott in Phoenix
Hey @SouthwestAir give this guy some LUV!Gate agent at C6, flight 1329 put on a whole show!Couldn't help but smile. pic.twitter.com/WOvqh0d7Ju
— Barbra, Please! (@thebarbra1) July 22, 2022
- Sharks on a plane.
We teamed up with @Discovery to host a surprise #SharkWeek flight from Dallas to San Diego! pic.twitter.com/4FEHw1gWPo
— Southwest Airlines (@SouthwestAir) July 22, 2022
- American can now offer advance seat assignments on the bus that replaced some short haul flights to and from Philadelphia.