News and notes from around the interweb:
- 500 free Lufthansa Miles & More miles for joining the program via Frankfurt airport’s website. (HT: You Have Been Upgraded)
- Timing of new aircraft for American Airlines.
"So if they delay a little more we're ok"
— gary leff (@garyleff) July 23, 2022
MAXs coming early next year already showing a month delay, expect a couple of months' delay.
XLR pushing from 3Q23 to 1Q24 was mentioned during the earnings call.
— gary leff (@garyleff) July 24, 2022
- I love it when airline employees go the extra mile to make difficult situations more bearable.
I literally just want southwest (.@SouthwestAir) to take me to Texas but I’m stuck in Chicago on the tarmac lol pic.twitter.com/eLxbS0nGqK
— André Marcel Harris, MSW (@andreharris89) July 23, 2022
- WestJet’s “Wedding Singer” Flight Attendant
- Vueling captain flees burning plane ahead of passengers
- The lawsuit claiming American Airlines was trafficking the Havana airport, seeking compensation under the Helms-Burton Act has been dismissed.