News and notes from around the interweb:
- Don’t rent Hertz Teslas with a Sapphire Preferred card
- Hilton is now working with Paris Hilton I liked it better when they were working with Anna Kendrick
- The Democratization Of Airline Lounges (NYT)
- Hotels charging extra to use the pool (WSJ) Reader Jonathan W writes “we’ve reached peak stupidity.”
- British Airways parent IAG has ordered 37 Airbus A320neos – exercising 12 options and adding 25 new orders – to be delivered between 2025 and 2028. They are expected to replace A320s currently in service.
- New United Airlines coach food for sale