News and notes from around the interweb:
- Phoenix airport custodian helps family with sick child. Reminds me of the wise janitor.
- Argentina allows departure of some Venezuelan, Iranian crew of grounded plane
- Do you want random strangers flirting with you at the airport?
View this post on Instagram
- Saving 75% on Uber by taking the hotel shuttle bus to the Hyatt Regency and getting picked up there instead of the LAX pickup lot (which from some terminals requires a shuttle to reach anyway).
- Aquaman Star Jason Momoa Spotted Moonlighting as Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant
@livinglikekylee My aunty sent me this vid, i just thought i'd share 😍✈️ #PostitAffirmations #hawaiitiktok #jasonmomoa #flightattendantlife ♬ The Little Mermaid (Marimba Remix) – Harry Goes Boom!
- Simple travel tip. When you’ve got an early flight, or you’re flying an airline with just a single flight, always ask when the check-in counter opens. On average and for most airline’s it’s 3 hours prior to departure, but may just be 2 hours before departure. Showing up earlier at the airport than this makes no sense at all. If you do show up this early check in online, and drop any bags curbside, if it’s an airport where this is offered.
@AmericanAir where are the employees?? People have been waiting since 2:45am!!! @SouthwestAir @Delta @JetBlue all are assisting there guests and all #AmericanAirlines flyers are standing around waiting for help. pic.twitter.com/oREeUZl8P0
— Maya Nelson (@maya_nelson9) August 2, 2022