News and notes from around the interweb:
- Travel agent sold vacation packages, but there were no vacations just kept the client money and used it. (HT: Paul H)
- First it was supposed to be an Intercontinental, then a Hilton, now the Atlanta airport on-property hotel project is off
- Emirates spending $2 billion in passenger enhancements most of the cost of actual new expense is premium economy seats, though. I’m happy as long as they keep serving Château d’Yquem in first.
- New air traffic control game inside the United Airlines mobile app You may recognize the “Flight Control” game that was available for Apple devices in the past. It’s back and on Android too.
- “French police shoot dead man armed with knife at Paris airport” did they shoot a dead man, or did they shoot the man dead?