News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airport bars increasingly serving craft beers but if a Sam Adams can run $28 at LaGuardia what will you pay for something actually good and interesting? (HT: Paul H)
- American Airlines offloads some of the Airbus A330s it retired and was still paying on (HT: JonNYC)
- Quiz: identify an airline by its business class cabin
- Cayman Islands drops all Covid travel restrictions on Wednesday and Anguilla now accepts unvaccinated travelers with testing (HT: Wes P)
- Qantas extends elite status for another year as part of an apology for poor operational performance.
- CBP officers seize nearly $7 million worth of fake Cartier jewelry and Rolex watches it’s always bothered me that taxpayers subsidize big brands this way.
- World’s first airport terminal made of wood And since the terminal is made of wood it is therefore… a witch.
- This was the Hayat hotel, not the Hyatt hotel.