News and notes from around the interweb:
- The humiliating history of the TSA (HT: @crucker)
- Flight attendant calms baby and breaks the internet in the process
View this post on Instagram
- Passenger tries to bring “meat cleaver, knives, screwdriver” through O’Hare TSA and the surprising part is that the screeners actually caught it.
- Lockdowns China push Big Three into deeper losses
- New York JFK baggage claim reminds me of Manila. (HT: JonNYC)
🥴 #whatisnewyork pic.twitter.com/7Rx4FPwa2j
— WhatIsNewYork (@whatisny) August 30, 2022
- American Airlines network VP Brian Znotins explains their placeholder schedule published 11 months out versus the final schedule around 100 days before travel.