News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lufthansa’s Europe business class award sale for 55,000 miles roundtrip
- 30% bonus converting hotel points to United miles in September generally not something worth doing, since you lose too much value in the conversion process, but Marriott -> airlines is decent. However United miles are easy to transfer from Chase (or Bilt) so I’d be reticent to even make that move.
- New Orleans tried to ban Airbnb and other homesharing sites by banning out-of-towners from renting (restricting them to local residents only). Court says no way but thanks for playing.
- Stopovers on Aeroplan awards can now be booked online.
- For several years I’ve considered United Airlines unflyable due to inflight internet that makes it impossible to work. They’ve had a plan to fix this glaring deficiency and it is moving forward.
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) September 1, 2022