News and notes from around the interweb:
- United Airlines eliminates the ‘All-in-one snack bag’
- Grand Hyatt Memphis project to get $10 million subsidy from city
- Will British Airways drop the ‘Concorde Room’ brand?
- Why your checked bags get lost
- Frontier Airlines. Look closely at this photo. The food on the floor? Sure, I get this. But… the bra inserts? How did those get there? What happened on that flight – not so much that someone flying Frontier Airlines might even take off their bra, but that they’d leave the inserts in the aisle. Surely this was staged. Plenty of food gets left behind but outside of major turbulence events it would more likely remain at the seat.
passengers: remember when air travel was glamorous
also passengers: pic.twitter.com/wZFktTrbd9
— TWO GUYS ON A PLANE (@twoguysonaplane) August 27, 2022
- Double elite qualifying credit on British Airways vacation packages through September 30, 2023