News and notes from around the interweb:
- Aman is looking to sell the Aman New York while retaining management. (HT: @crucker)
- Qantas planning Sydney – Chicago and Miami flights after New York and London non-stops.
- FAA approves unleaded fuel
- Lufthansa is but here’s a new look for business on the 787:
Someone sends along this image this morning of the new coverings etc on that recently delivered 787: pic.twitter.com/PdyPRvvOCh
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) September 6, 2022
- What could possibly go wrong?
I can also report that Orlando Terminal C will have frozen boozy drinks. Repeat: Frozen. Boozy. Drinks. pic.twitter.com/mtsG0sEZiC
— Ethan Klapper (@ethanklapper) September 6, 2022
- You never know who’ll be sitting next to you on your next flight.
They did it, @AmericanAir! Jordan Kent and Savannah Putnam met on flight 1027 on June 17, 2019, and we celebrated their wedding this weekend. They’re flying with you again as they take their honeymoon! pic.twitter.com/xBKV4SuFA9
— Dr. Jennifer Putnam (@Jenputnam17) September 6, 2022