News and notes from around the interweb:
- What Happened to Nazi Leaders’ Luxury Planes?
- Shangri-La Circle Introduces Family Privileges for Redemption Stays – Similar to WOH Guest of Honor Benefit
- Germany re-privatizes Lufthansa
- Pan Am used to take reservations for flights to the moon (WaPo)
- Orlando airport’s new terminal C (HT: Jonathan W)
- Oy vey, that first seat photo and American’s response.
We hear your frustration, Nathan. We accept customers of all shapes and sizes, but always want you to be comfortable.
— americanair (@AmericanAir) September 14, 2022
- Couple marries inside an airport after meeting on a plane but the line was too long at the Centurion lounge and Admirals Club?
- A reader once tried this before. Looks like the deodorant made it this time!
View this post on Instagram