News and notes from around the interweb:
- Police beefs and drama at New York JFK
- Southwest Airlines is considering a new seat and expects a decision late this year or early next.
- 787,800 miles for a one way upgrade to Europe from premium economy to business class on Delta. Delta’s VP of SkyMiles did actually explain why they don’t try hard to deliver top value for their miles.
- And I have to wonder, would anybody who booked coach to begin with pay $3479 to upgrade a 509 mile flight operated by a regional jet?
- Many Southwest Rapid Rewards members have an offer in their account for 10,000 miles or 4 months of A-List elite status when booking a single trip through a business booking portal.
- Washington state civil rights commission finds Alaska Airlines ‘masculine and feminine’ uniform choice requirements discriminate against non-binary flight attendants