News and notes from around the interweb:
- Russia wants to move to all domestically-produced commercial jets but even if they can get the parts, can they scale production? And do their limited models make sense for efficiently serving the markets that exist? Meanwhile will restore Bangkok, Colombo, and Goa routes next month.
- There now appears to be an even better drug than Paxlovid against Covid-19. Time to lift all remaining travel restrictions…
- I find the multi-colored tape rather celebratory, tbh
@AmericanAir the seat back in front of mine collapsed on my iPad on the tray in front of me… anyone wanna chat with me about it? #farfromfirstclass pic.twitter.com/ld3J43n6b8
— Gayle Seay (@gayleseay) September 29, 2022
- I’d have used the inflight credit card applications, myself..
@AmericanAir AA2543 Row 33 cover does not close. So we had to improvise. pic.twitter.com/HJLhEMmaQY
— Hammad Grewal (@hammadgrewal) September 28, 2022
- Sabre looks to sell hotel reservation software business
- PSA pilot proposes.
On @AmericanAir 5484. The captain just told us that his mother is on this flight and introduced the flight attendant as her girlfriend for the last 3.5 years. Then he proposed and she said yes!!! It’s a beautiful night! pic.twitter.com/Ow4S31ftUk
— Budhendra Budhu Bhaduri (@BudhuBhaduri) September 30, 2022