News and notes from around the interweb:
- Interview with the CEO of Plaza Premium Group in which he trashes Priority Pass.
- The 15 most annoying behaviors on planes
- Has Lufthansa banned Airtags from checked luggage?
- Police refused to get involved with unpaid $16,000 hotel bill
[Staybridge Suites management] said the South Euclid woman, 51, had checked into the hotel in 2017 due to water damage at her home and because she was a traveling nurse. They said that over the years, they would allow the bill to get up to $10,000 but she would then pay it down to $1,600. However, when they contacted her about the outstanding debt, she said they were prejudiced, and she would call her attorney.
- Passenger tries to bring same handgun through Nashville airport security checkpoint twice “Police once again returned to the checkpoint, interviewed the passenger and ensured he did not have his gun during his third and final screening prior to his flight.”
- American Airlines makes it easier for unvaccinated foreigners to travel.
- Lap infants no longer preclude American Airlines mobile check-in.