News and notes from around the interweb:
- Premium economy is the new business class, and business the new first or try this explanation I offered of the phenomenon prior to the pandemic.
- The Airbus A319neo is not selling even though Airbus narrowbodies have become the better narrowbody choice overall for many.
- This, sadly, captures a Disney vacation in 2022 out of reach for most, and a lot of work.
- Air traffic control recording from August UFO sighting.
- American Airlines’ new cabin configurations target premium flyers but what do more premium seats mean for premium pricing?
Credit: American Airlines
- Delta’s new Chicago O’Hare Sky Club in terminal 5