News and notes from around the interweb:
- United close to an order for 100+ widebody jets
- Grandfather arrested after forgetting his toddler granddaughter inside the Hertz rental car he returned at a Florida airport
- As if Boeing doesn’t have enough problems.
Boeing 747-400 Dreamlifter tem fogo em um de seus pneus e perde a roda após a decolagem pic.twitter.com/K00lLLf7Bg
— AEROIN (@aero_in) October 11, 2022
- What’s with people checking large quantities of pot on their flights departing California? It’s arbitrage but not the smartest way to do it – because the bags.. smell like pot. A woman was arrested in Charleston for multiple suitcases of pot after connecting there through Charlotte. Another was arrested with 36 pounds of pot in their luggage in Nashville. At least they didn’t pay overweight bag fees!
- America’s Got Talent.
my southwest FA, Carly, has got some pipes! thanks for a great welcome to chicago from an awesome cabin crew! @SouthwestAir pic.twitter.com/hdzE036oW1
— Jemimah (@jemi4214) October 12, 2022
- Ex-Chicago Bulls star Ben Gordon released on bail after he ‘punched his son in the face MULTIPLE times after the child, 11, dropped a book while traveling at NYC’s LaGuardia Airport,’
- Without looking at whose review of British Airways first class, tell me what you think of the credibility of the reviewer commenting on British Airways’ antiquated first class?
“the seats have so much space…”
“the table was set with military precision, and the meal was the best we’ve ever had on a plane”
“bed…was more comfortable than our own at home”
@thepointsguy We put British Airways luxurious first-class cabin to the test #aviation #plane ♬ DELIBES – LAKME – FLOWER DUET – Steven Openshaw