News and notes from around the interweb:
- The front row suite in new Lufthansa business class:
The front row suite of new @lufthansa “Allegris” Business Class product coming with its first own #Boeing787 next year is probably the best seat in the house, even compared to new First suites. It’s one of seven (!) different seat types just in the same C class cabin #PaxEx pic.twitter.com/tkezxtyPwW
— Andreas Spaeth (@SpaethFlies) October 14, 2022
- Singapore Airlines’ vaunted ‘Solitaire PPS’ status doesn’t seem that impressive actually.
- Ironically, Hyatt Place breakfasts aren’t even as good as they were 5 years ago.
Never has a free Hyatt Place breakfast been described to me in such dramatic terms before. pic.twitter.com/icUHzro1KC
— Ethan Klapper (@ethanklapper) October 15, 2022
- How Brian Eno created “Music for Airports”
- Even the largest flight attendants union knows that California’s crew rest rules makes no sense if flight attendants really are ‘there primarily for your safety’ then how can they be ‘on break’ in an emergency?
- Remember when Raleigh was a Delta focus city?
Not 100% sure if this is accurate, but this seems to be what Delta has cut out of RDU since 2020:
— Ishrion Aviation (@IshrionA) October 15, 2022