News and notes from around the interweb:
- Uber Eats will start delivering pot in Toronto (HT: @crucker)
- Former airline pricing executive has revolutionized yield management for apartment buildings
- United has been killing it with MileagePlus member milestone recognition both in air and on the ground.
Today we celebrated Dr. Citrome who became 3MM on @united What a great moment! @weareunited @csarkari @rodney20148 @Jordan_Bykowsky @BertoEgusquiza @MikeHannaUAL @carlamontez22 @Tobyatunited pic.twitter.com/vlmIk3ko8F
— Sebastian Kunkowski (@SebasKunkowski) October 14, 2022
- For a 50,000 mile bonus I’d… wait. A bigger bonus will come along. But it’s still worth taking a spin and playing The Flight Is Right.
Pass a few minutes in Terminal C at #DFW and play out your game show dreams. Thanks @AmericanAir for the free Wi-Fi voucher. Card’s not bad too. pic.twitter.com/nfNFZB6tSQ
— Helen Thompson 🏳️⚧️ (@SiAction) October 15, 2022
- The World’s Best Airport Lounges Will Cost You. Are the Perks Worth It? (WSJ)
- New York – Frankfurt for 56,700 miles each way on Singapore Airlines through Spontaneous Escapes.