News and notes from around the interweb:
- Should you wear sunscreen on a plane?
- Tampa airport takes the throne in the 2022 America’s Best Restroom Contest In this ranking I’d hate to be the one who goes and finishes number two.
All Denise received from her former employer was a placard with the wrong last name. That just wasn’t gonna fly for our Crew. They celebrated with a snack mix crown, a hand written note, and an announcement over the PA system that was met with cheers from the other Passengers.
— Southwest Airlines (@SouthwestAir) October 19, 2022
- Every Spirit Airlines flight, ever.
View this post on Instagram
- More USO airport lounge closures: Dayton and Jacksonville.
- How Nuclear Conflict Could Halt Global Air Traffic