News and notes from around the interweb:
- Could an unpublished benefit of the new PayPal Rewards program be that elite members won’t have $2500 withdrawn from their accounts with each instance of abusive or inaccurate online content?
- This doesn’t look like sauteed ginger to me
— Vistara (@airvistara) October 15, 2022
- Ontario, California airport now lets unticketed visitors through security checkpoint still not like it’s pre-9/11, you have to register online in advance, but slowly more airports have been offering this.
- This is why you wear your seatbelts, people.
12 out of 271 passengers onboard Aerolineas Argentinas Airbus A330-202 (LV-FVH) received injuries as the aircraft met with severe Turbulence. Aircraft landed safely on Runway 11 of Buenos Aires (EZE).#aircraft #safety #aviation pic.twitter.com/0c17XSv84j
— FL360aero (@fl360aero) October 19, 2022
- Kid screams for ’29 hour flight’ to Berlin
Hey babe, how was your flight?
♬ original sound – Balu Brigada