You can earn 25,000 Etihad Guest miles per 3+ day Avis rental. This is in addition to the usual base miles earned renting cars.
Full terms, but some key items:
- Book by October 31
- Rent November 1 – December 23, complete rental by December 31
- Valid in USA (excluding Alaska), Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia
- Must book through www.avisworld.com/etihad
- Rent an intermediate (group c) vehicle or above
- Not combinable with any other AWD discount or promotion
- Bonus miles will take 4-6 weeks to post
I’m not sure I’ve seen a richer rental car offer since 2008. However since this isn’t available on any rate – you need to book through Etihad, applying the Etihad rate which they advertise as a ‘15% discount’ – you’ll want to compare pricing with not using this rate. At times you’ll get a decent rate, other times you’ll pay much more.
Don’t let the fact that the offer is for Etihad Guest miles stop you. Etihad miles are easy to get since the program is a transfer partner of American Express, Capital One and Citibank.
And Etihad’s miles aren’t just good for Etihad redemptions, but also American Airlines redemptions – if you can find saver award space their prices are similar to what American charged for awards before devaluing AAdvantage in 2016. And they have a wide variety of other airline partners as well such as Air Canada, ANA, Brussels Airlines, and more.
(HT: Frequent Flyer Bonuses)