News and notes from around the interweb:
- Apparently it’s really great working for a DoubleTree and not just because of the cookies (HT: Paul H)
@vanessaisbeth The PERKS OF THIS JOBBBB #fypシ ♬ original sound – VanessaIsbeth
- Current Lufthansa Miles & More Mileage Bargains 55,000 mile transatlantic business class roundtrips include Boston; Charlotte; Chicago O’Hare; New York JFK; and Newark.
- While some people defend the greyburger, United’s current business class food is probably the worst across the Atlantic.
And the winner is #unitedAIRLINES Worst food on an airplane, ever. In business class. UA53 from Zurich to Washington Dulles Oct 26, 2022. Lunch burger which could be used as a blunt weapon. Turn up the sound #airplanefood #lunch #badfood pic.twitter.com/1mCKtXzNrN
— Peter Tunon (@peter59) October 31, 2022
- Delta 3 million miler abandons the airline for American after her usual carrier refuses a checked bag 4 minutes past the cutoff time. American, for its part, will take bags 3 minutes after the published cutoff time.
Remember Divas, be as kind as you can for as long as you can! @Delta @AmericanAir pic.twitter.com/DXRv6RKxnR
— sheryl lee ralph (@thesherylralph) October 30, 2022
- The airline that serves more international destinations than any other.
Turkish Airlines plans 28 future destinations:
– Orlando, Detroit, Denver, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago
– Newcastle, Bergen, Krakow, Nantes, La Coruna, Palermo, Makhachkala, Iasi, Timisoara, Lankaran
– Sydney, Phnom Penh, Atyrau, Sialkot, Penang, Aktobe pic.twitter.com/VYYb53U47p
— Ishrion Aviation (@IshrionA) November 1, 2022
- Capital One November transfer bonuses of 20% to British Airways and to Accor not deals I’d jump on for their own sake, but helpful if you’re considering a transfer anyway.