News and notes from around the interweb:
- I’m matching donations of United MileagePlus miles to support Give a Mile.
- New Hyatt discount rate ‘up to 20% off’ for stays booked by November 30 and consumed by April 30, 2022.
- Passengers confined to hotel in Cuba when their flight diverted, and they lacked visas
- Billionaire Eli Broad once put a $2.5 million charge (for art) on his American Express card, and gave the points away to charity (to support art students)
- Qantas named one of Australia’s most disappointing brands of the year (HT: Donald W)
- Genuinely asking, why would someone do this..?
Y’all. My arm got tickled and I’m not ok. pic.twitter.com/sb6W97pALo
— Richard Kerr (@KerrPoints) November 3, 2022
- Taylor Swift || Venture X