News and notes from around the interweb:
- This American Airlines flight attendant loves his job and life. That’s the way to do each day.
View this post on Instagram
- On the other hand, the employees at American’s Charlotte hub not so much.
@AmericanAir check out this video of a passenger having to CLIMB INTO a baggage claim ramp at @CLTAirport to get bags that were stuck in the belt AFTER being IGNORED by employees and being told “that’s not my job” once they reported it. pic.twitter.com/56TCQJsKKT
— Laury (@laury9265) November 13, 2022
- You can now convert Cathay Pacific Asia Miles into Marriott points at an atrocious 2:1. Still, it’s an option that didn’t exist before.
- Really nicely done, United.
After 27 years of loving flying I've got a shiny new fear that causes total meltdowns (this one in front of my CEO). I don't know how to thank @united and all on flight UA24 from BOS to LHR on 11/12. Won’t fly to the US with anyone else again! Quick thread on all they did 1/10. pic.twitter.com/uY0PqehYnm
— Annalise (@AlisValentino) November 13, 2022
- I’ve been seeing a lot more of this on United’s social media streams lately.
Broken arm rest with 3M duct tape. pic.twitter.com/8nAHhIeQxZ
— Faisal (@fachybhai) November 12, 2022
@united 935 Lhr lax broken seat and dirty 8A; annoyed GS customer ! pic.twitter.com/0nN6GKekjc
— Squilliam Fancyson (@madras29) November 11, 2022
- Cruise ships are still enclosed spaces with lots of people in close proximity and…