News and notes from around the interweb:
- You’re not so special, after all.
Delta chief customer experience office Allison Ausband says airline logs 70 new “million miler” customers a day.
— Leslie Josephs (@lesliejosephs) November 16, 2022
- Let this sink in.
Current wait times at embassies for a visitor visa to the US:
≥999 days — Mumbai≥999 days — Lima936 days — New Delhi920 days — Chennai900 days — Kolkata805 days — Guadalajara799 days — Bogota
And many other embassies are even worse — emergency appointments only. pic.twitter.com/Kmn25iD4uY
— Alec Stapp (@AlecStapp) November 16, 2022
- United reminds flight attendants to check out of their layover hotels, settle bill for incidentals
- 15% bonus on Amex transfers to Avianca LifeMiles November 16 – December 7, 2022.
- 25% bonus on Amex transfers to Air France KLM Flying Blue November 16 – December 7, 2022.
- Delta expands free wifi on Viasat-equipped planes to all SkyMiles members as they continue to stress-test free internet in order to roll it out to all customers. Ten years ago I wrote that inflight wifi would eventually be free. It’s been free on JetBlue for a long time, but it looks like it’s taking the full 10 years for the prediction to come true on one of the largest U.S. airlines.
- Captain Aborts Landing After Several Passengers Refuse to Fasten Their Seatbelts, Police Waiting On Arrival
what happens when you dont fasten your seatbelt
♬ original sound – Audi Khalid