News and notes from around the interweb:
- UK government will end liquid ban by mid-2024 with airports having to use new scanners instead of requiring passengers to bring only 100 millileters of liquids in a transparent bag.
- How to keep economy passengers from using the business class lavatories oddly enough the answer is actually ‘a rope’.
- Meet KISS’ Gene Simmons if you fly Canada Jetlines from Calgary to Toronto on Dec. 8
- Singapore Airlines has extended its free wifi trial to all business class passengers on wifi-equipped aircraft
- How you’re being watched in airports
- Considerations as airlines decide how to lay out a passenger cabin classes of service, density, galleys – ovens, chillers, etc.
- He has a point!
Found one (and only one) plot hole in Austin Powers: Austin was cryogenically frozen in 1967, but the private jet he used pre-freezing was a Boeing 747. That plane first flew in 1969 and only entered service in 1970. pic.twitter.com/InIEJaguzz
— David Slotnick email@example.com (@David_Slotnick) November 24, 2022