News and notes from around the interweb:
- In Shenzhen and Guangzhou, foreigners cannot pass Covid health checks. So about Guangzhou-based China Southern in discussions to join oneworld…
The situation is so bad someone has created a website where users can fake these QR codes: https://t.co/v2ngnb9uxr
— Christian Petersen-Clausen (@chris__pc) November 24, 2022
- British Airways says they can’t fix broken A380 business class seats, because supply chain these are the old, miserable business seats not new Club Suites.
- Today I learned.
View this post on Instagram
- Notice that the adult sitting next to this child just sits there ignoring it.
Toddler from hell. pic.twitter.com/8XCzjQISZ0
— Mike Sington (@MikeSington) November 24, 2022
- I didn’t have Geneva on my JetBlue transatlantic route bingo card. Still may not happen, and timing contingent on when Airbus delivers A321XLRs. I don’t see how they make Geneva work in any case, to be honest. Swiss business class awards are generally pretty available on Geneva transatlantics, and American couldn’t make JFK – Zurich work (the corporate deals go to Star).
Given how AA/DL could not make GVA work for them from JFK, it'll be interesting to see why JetBlue think it'll be different https://t.co/Pugujcb7xJ
— Keith Van (@mrkeithvan) November 24, 2022
- The weirdest things hotel housekeepers have seen