News and notes from around the interweb:
- Map of all the places Anthony Bourdain visited
- With JSX getting inflight internet for Embraer regional jets I’d now fly their ERJ-145s gladly on the longest flights they operate, angling for a seat on the right side of the aircraft.
Starlink started providing high-speed, low-latency internet to passengers during flights on the first @flyjsx jet this week! pic.twitter.com/xmoKWhzzvP
— SpaceX (@SpaceX) December 8, 2022
- American Airlines outlines summer Air Wisconsin CRJ200 network
- Croatia joins the Schengen region next year eliminating (well, reducing) borders with Europe.
- Turns out the Biden Administration official charged with stealing luggage from baggage claim in Minneapolis may have done it in Las Vegas, too. When you’re a high profile person meant to be breaking civil rights barriers, you need to be above reproach not stealing bags from other passengers. (HT: @crucker)
- China built a plane.
✈️Get to know #CEAir’s new aircraft—#C919! ✈️Welcome aboard China Eastern Airlines! C919 is looking forward to meeting U up in the air! #MeetUinC919 pic.twitter.com/0LGMN5flON
— China Eastern Airlines (@CEAirglobal) December 9, 2022