News and notes from around the interweb:
- r/ElonJetTracker is now a Reddit forum.
- ‘Said no Bonvoy member, ever.’ (A) This happens, and (2) because the guest is a Bonvoy member..? I’m not sure how this even made it through Marriott legal review.
View this post on Instagram
- Agents seize giraffe, zebra bones from Fauquier County woman at Dulles
- Low cost carriers buying planes, then selling them to lessors for more than cost and leasing them back creates a need to grow to fund their operation. Each new plane generates positive cashflow.
- 35% of people in Japan say they’ll never travel again
- Always wear your seatbelt
BULLETIN: 36 passengers were injured, 11 seriously, when a Hawaiian Airlines flight hit turbulence. Flight 35 from Phoenix to Honolulu landed safely. The airport declared a mass casualty incident. Follow @Mighty990KWAM for breaking news. pic.twitter.com/ahYc86XQaK
— KWAM NewsTalk Memphis (@Mighty990KWAM) December 19, 2022