News and notes from around the interweb:
- Alaska Airlines miles are the most valuable airline currency. And they’ve never offered more miles than this new link with a limited-time 70,000 miles as an initial bonus you can earn with their credit card. Plus this is from Bank of America and you’re probably not maxed out with them, making it an easy call for most.
- How is Frontier Airlines customer service going since they eliminated the phone number for customer service?
- Video of boy singing showtunes goes viral, Delta will fly his whole family to New York to see Broadway show for the first time.
I am in shock. @Delta airlines is sending Nathan and the entire family to see his first Broadway musical in New York City!!!!! pic.twitter.com/ZpwzgBXZuO
— Samantha Sophia (@RaisingSelf) January 11, 2023
- Of all the things to forget on a plane?
@AmericanAir left my large black Bible on floor seat 20F #1279 CMH to DFW 1/4 have completed lost & found report but no longer receiving updates. Precious to me . Can u help?
— Michele Kurfees (@mkurfees1) January 17, 2023
- Get a free Whataburger when you sign up for an account, “Offer doesn’t appear on the landing page and you’ll need to navigate to offers after signing up but can take up to 24 hours for it to show.”. Get a Dr. Pepper shake while you’re there.
- Damaged luggage is one of the most common airline complaints on twitter. It’s always impressive (?) what can happen to a bag that gets stuck on a conveyor belt somehow.
About last night: got my damaged @away suitcase from @united. NO WORDS! This caused me to lose $2K in book sales since my suitcase never arrived in Wichita, Kansas for my #MLKDay speech. pic.twitter.com/1K2HJDPK9p
— rolandsmartin (@rolandsmartin) January 17, 2023
- Car thefts from Detroit airport parking lots up 900% year-over-year that’s not just return to travel.
- Delta firms order for 12 more Airbus A220s formerly the Bombardier C-Series