News and notes from around the interweb:
- Expect Breeze to standardize with fewer premium seats, and to launch a more robust loyalty program but without upgrades.
- Grinch and reindeer brawl at Hotel Indigo Traverse City
- Alaska Airlines held a forum with questions for customers and maybe the biggest thing we learned was that Japan Airlines is introducing a new first class with just 6 seats?
- Fired Spirit Airlines flight attendant, who was too big for the jump seat, is suing for racial discrimination since – she argues – a similarly-situated white flight attendant was given more time to lose weight.
- American re-imposes change fees on Business ExtrAA upgrade awards
- Expertflyer is dropping support for awards/upgrades on Emirates (except Flex awards); British Airways (except Gold availability); Qatar; Malaysia (HT: B.)